We frequently see a serge in “Self-Storage” rentals this time of year. It seems that the start of a New Year gets everyone thinking about ways to make the next year run smoother.
It’s no question that being organized is a great way to start out the year so here are a few tips on how to effectively use your storage rentals:
- Take time to label every box or container.
- Group items together in containers based on how often you may need to access them.
- Date your containers.
- Put the containers of items you will least likely need access to into the back of your unit.
- Put the storage containers that have seasonal items all in the same area of your storage unit.
- Make sure that important documents are easy to get to (Remember, first in should be last out).
If you are looking for other self storage ideas please don’t hesitate to call us any time!